huey v2.3.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-08-10 // over 1 year ago
- 👉 Use monotonic clock for timing operations within the consumer.
- 🚀 Ensure internal state is cleaned up on file-lock when released.
- 👌 Support passing around TaskException as a pickled value.
- 🍎 Set the multiprocessing mode to "fork" on MacOS and Python 3.8 or newer.
- ➕ Added option to enforce FIFO behavior when using Sqlite as storage.
- ➕ Added the
on_shutdownhandler to djhuey namespace.
- 👻 Ensure exception is set on AsyncResult in mini-huey.