Avg Release Cycle
1876 days ago
- ➕ ADDED: Started keeping a changelog!
- ➕ ADDED: A version command:
honcho versionwill print the current version.
- 🔄 CHANGED: Supervisor export now executes commands inside a shell (like other exporters and honcho itself).
- 🔄 CHANGED: Supervisor exports now sets PORT environment variable consistently with other exporters and the rest of honcho.
- 🔄 CHANGED: Supervisor export now takes a directory as the location parameter on
the command line, e.g.
honcho export supervisord /etc/supervisord.d, thus making the use consistent with other exporters. N.B. This is a backwards-incompatible change!
- 🛠 FIXED: Addressed numerous text encoding bugs.
- 🛠 FIXED: Honcho exporters can now be used on Python 3.2
- 🛠 FIXED: Honcho no longer crashes when all processes are made