harold v1.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-06-18 // over 3 years ago
🚀 This is a maintenance release for 1.0.0 with various fixes and small enhancements, namely random model creation and ackermann pole placement method.
📚 The highlight of this release is the full documentation of the functions with a proper readthedocs theme. Though the individual function documentation is still lacking proper maintenance the structure of the documentation is functional.
- #19 FIX: Rework minimal_realization and staircase
- #20 FIX: add missing all ddunder
- #21 FIX: discrete plot holds the next value instead.
- #22 MAINT: Turn off Travis emails
- #23 ENH: Add random_state_model
- ✅ #24 Add more tests to improve code coverage
- #25 FIX: dt keyword now works properly on random_state_model
- 📚 #26 MAINT: DOC: Restructure Documentation
- #27 FIX: transfer_to_state all static columns
- #28 ENH: Added ackermann()
Previous changes from v1.0.0
🚀 This is the initial release of harold and what has been accumulated over its inception. Most of the basic functionalities of a control systems toolbox is in place and relatively well-functioning.
📚 An introductory notebook and the documentation is in place (though still needs a major rework in terms of tutorial value).
📦 User feedback is very welcome in order to understand how this package functions out "in the wild".