H2O v18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- [PUBDEV-8909] - Enforced DkvClassLoader while accessing Python resources through JythonCFuncLoader.
- [PUBDEV-8908] - Closed open file descriptors from H2OConnection.
- 🛠 [PUBDEV-8903] - Fixed incorrect value indicator for a partial dependence plot for its current row.
- 🏗 [PUBDEV-8901] - Fixed GBM model with
interaction_constraintsonly building single-depth trees.
- 🛠 [PUBDEV-8876] - Fixed slow estimator validation when training model with wide datasets.
- 🛠 [PUBDEV-8865] - Fixed GAM failure when
- [PUBDEV-8877] - Ensured non-negative will not overwrite
splines_non_negativefor GAM I-spline.
- [PUBDEV-8843] - Implemented p-value calculation for GLM with regularization.
- 👍 [PUBDEV-8836] - Verified the minimum number of knots each spline type can support for GAM.
- 👍 [PUBDEV-8835] - Implemented normal (non-monotonic) splines that can support any degrees.
- [PUBDEV-8912] - Updated
compute_p_valuedocumentation for GLM and GAM to reflect that p-values and z-values can now be computed with regularization.
- [PUBDEV-8911] - Documented GAM M-splines.
- ⚡️ [PUBDEV-8910] - Updated site logo, favicon, and color scheme to reflect H2O’s brand kit.
- ⚡️ [PUBDEV-8904] - Updated booklet links for GBM, GLM, and Deep Learning on their respective algorithm pages.
- [PUBDEV-8897] - Fixed typo in Model Selection for
- ⚡️ [PUBDEV-8892] - Updated links in the provided bibliography in the FAQ.
- 🚚 [PUBDEV-8879] - Removed Sparkling Water booklet link from the download page.
- [PUBDEV-8869] - Added optional Python plotting requirement
matplotlibto the download page.