Flask JSONDash v6.2.3 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-06-13 // almost 5 years ago
- Extensive schema validation for all types
- ✅ More unit tests and coverage
- More additions and more precise requirements for various fields.
🆕 New chart types
📚 See Documentation or git log for more details
🆕 New grid option
- 👌 Support for fixed grid using bootstrap grid classes
- 👍 Better handling in UI between modes
🛠 Misc. bug fixes
👀 See git log for more details.
Previous changes from v5.0.0
🌲 For a more comprehensive look, run
git log 6316f55^1...HEADon your local repo.
🆕 New features
- Drag-and-drop capability
- Resize any chart automatically
- 🔄 Change order of charts
- Custom callbacks js utility and jinja blocks for any chart
- 🆕 New digraph chart type for graphviz dot files.
💥 Breaking changes
- Jinja block names are now namespaced and more logical
- ✅ Make entire project and tests python 3 compatible
- 🛠 Doc fixes
- 🛠 Fix potential bugs in some template filters
- 📚 Lots more documentation
- ✅ Significantly improved test coverage and overall robustness
- ✅ Test data generator improvements
- 📄 Re-order/clean-up docs
- 👉 Make view endpoints more consistent