Open-Source Flask app enhanced with SQLite database, authentication, SQLAlchemy ORM and a beautiful UI - Paper Kit Design by Creative-Tim.
Flask Paper Kit alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Flask" category.
Alternatively, view Flask Paper Kit alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Flask Paper Kit or a related project?
- SQLite database
- SQLAlchemy ORM
- Session-Based authentication flow (login, register)
- UI Kit: Paper Kit by Creative-Tim
Want more? Go PRO!
PRO versions include Premium UI Kits, Lifetime updates and 24/7 LIVE Support (via Discord)
|Flask Dashboard Material PRO||Flask Dashboard Dashkit PRO||Flask Dashboard Black PRO|
Build from sources
$ # Clone the sources $ git clone https://github.com/app-generator/flask-paper-kit.git $ cd flask-paper-kit $ $ # Virtualenv modules installation (Unix based systems) $ virtualenv --no-site-packages env $ source env/bin/activate $ $ # Virtualenv modules installation (Windows based systems) $ # virtualenv --no-site-packages env $ # .\env\Scripts\activate $ $ # Install requirements $ pip3 install -r requirements.txt $ $ # Set the FLASK_APP environment variable $ (Unix/Mac) export FLASK_APP=run.py $ (Windows) set FLASK_APP=run.py $ (Powershell) $env:FLASK_APP = ".\run.py" $ $ # Set up the DEBUG environment $ # (Unix/Mac) export FLASK_ENV=development $ # (Windows) set FLASK_ENV=development $ # (Powershell) $env:FLASK_ENV = "development" $ $ # Run the application $ # --host=0.0.0.0 - expose the app on all network interfaces (default 127.0.0.1) $ # --port=5000 - specify the app port (default 5000) $ flask run --host=0.0.0.0 --port=5000 $ $ # Access the app in browser: http://127.0.0.1:5000/
- Free support via eMail < support @ appseed.us > and Github issues tracker
- 24/7 Live Support via Discord for paid plans and commercial products.
Credits & Links
- Flask Paper Kit - Product page
- Flask Framework - The offcial website
- Flask Boilerplate - Open-Source Apps built with automation tools - a popular article published on Dev.to platform
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Flask Paper Kit README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.