Avg Release Cycle
2193 days ago
- HAWK_ENABLED config was added. It can be convenient to globally turn off authentication when unit testing.
- Fix all tuple issue, thanks @attila
- 👉 Fix Flask-Login user.is_authenticated compatibility issue
🚀 Release contains interface changes.
- 👍 Hawk extension was added. It supports Hawk HTTP authentication scheme and Flask-Login extension.
- 📱 Default HTTP error handler was removed from ResponsiveFlask. You have to manually set your own one by using @app.default_errorhandler decorator.
- Http error handling was added.
- 🎉 Initial release.