File Conveyor v0.3-dev Release NotesRelease Date: 2012-10-24 // about 9 years ago
🛠 Critical bugfix for a tiny bug with big consequences.
- 🚑 Critical bug: #112: When a newly created file is deleted before it was synced, File Conveyor crashes on a logging statement
Previous changes from v0.2-dev
🛠 Critical bugfixes. Prevent file loss and makes Rackspace Cloud Files operational again.
- 🗄 Minor bug: #122: PendingDeprecationWarning/global name 'ConnectionError' is not defined
- 🚑 Critical bug: #118: django-storage's
mossoback-end was deprecated in favor of
django-cumulus, so migrated to
- 🚑 Critical bug: #108: When no
fileDeletionDelayAfterSyncattribute is set, no deletion should happen at all
- 🐛 Bug: #103: Error in setup.py when using Python 2.5