Avg Release Cycle
92 days ago
🐛 Bug Fixes and Other Changes
- ➕ Adds X-Frame-Options header to prevent clickjacking.
- ➕ Adds
- ⚡️ Updates Docker Compose file version to 3.7.
- ⚡️ Updates README.md for v1.0.0
- #350 Adds settings required for SSL.
- 👕 #373 Adds linter for Dockerfile.
- 🚀 #388 Adds GCP Run option as one-click deployment.
- #418 Adds label nonfield error messages.
- #443 Adds label import/export features.
- #363 Configure
- #319 Enable sorting of documents in frontend.
- #398 Enable superuser to delete user annotations.
- 🐎 #390 Improve annotation creation performance.
- ⚡️ #448 Updates
tornadodependency on 5.1.1 to not be affected by DDOS.
- ⚡️ #450 Updates project creation form for v1.0.0.
Major Features and Improvements
⚡️ Doccano 1.0.0 focuses on simplicity and supporting mobile devices, featuring updates like:
- 👌 Supporting mobile devices.
- 🚀 Easy deployment in a production environment on any platform.
- Code simplification to reduce hacktivation energy.
- 💻 doccano 1.0.0 uses Vuetify as a Vue.js UI component framework. Vuetify provides a variety of material components such as button, card, menu, table, for immediate implementation and intuitive code.
- 🚀 Easy deployment to a production environment: doccano 1.0.0 users will be able to use the docker-compose.prod.yml to deploy the application. It is composed of several containers such as Web(Nginx), application(Gunicorn + Django), database management system(PostgreSQL). The architecture improves stability, reliability, performance of doccano.
- Frontend codes clean-up, included removing large components, instead, create many small components and use them to create a page.
- 👍 Dark mode support: doccano 1.0.0 users will be able to use the dark mode. Generally speaking, it takes quiet time to annotate dataset. As a result, our eyes are tired. By using dark mode, our eyes will be less tired. Friendly to eyes!
- 💻 Mobile device support: Supporting mobile devices is important because a lot of people in the world don't have their own personal computer but probably they have a smartphone. By supporting mobile devices and those people, it will become easier to utilize crowdsourcing, as a result, we will be able to improve our workflow.
- 💻 UI/UX improvement in a sequence labeling task: doccano 1.0.0 users will be able to identify labels in a sequence labeling task with not only their colors but also their label names. This change will be especially useful in the case of many labels(more than 10 labels). In addition, users can change annotated labels. This change will be useful in the case of you use machine learning models to annotate texts, then you modify the annotated labels manually.