django-pipeline v2.0.5 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-08-16 // about 1 year ago
- Adding Django 3.1 compatibility.
- 🚚 CachedStaticFilesStorage is removed from Django. Add a check
of the current version to prevent error while importing. Thank to @vmsp
- 🚚 Context in django.template.base is removed from Django and
not used anymore in django-pipeline.
- 🛠 Fixing widgets tests of django-pipeline due to Media.render_js change in
Django. More information in Django ticket #31892
Previous changes from v2.0.4
- ➕ Adding css-html-js-minify support to compress JS and CSS.
- 📚 Update compressors documentation with css-html-js-minify.
- ✅ Create tests for css-html-js-minify compressor.
- ✅ Optimization by grouping the tests yuglify compressor.