django-crispy-forms v1.4.0 Release Notes
Special thanks in this release to James Friedman @jamesmfriedman, for his amazing support in PR #213, adding initial Bootstrap 3 support.
- Bootstrap 3 inline forms support and docs for inline forms with Bootstrap 3, see #233.
update_attributescan now work with a field name, see docs.
- Adjusted unicode checkings for Python 3, see #231.
- Adjusted how bootstrap
Tablayout object attributes are applied to make sense, see #228.
- Major refactor of testing suite architecture, breaking huge
tests.pyfile into several and also splitting tests for different template packs into different tests cases, runners for template packs updated.
- Added support for horizontal forms in bootstrap3, see #209.
- Fixed spaces missing when rendering several submit inputs continued, see #211.
- Fixed checkboxes and radios for Bootstrap3, adjusted multiple inline radios and checkboxes, see #225.
- Update accordion markup for bootstrap3 compatibility, see #229.
UneditableFieldto bootstrap module, place where it should live, no backwards compatible import left behind.
bootstrap3template pack thanks to James Friedman, see #213 and #209.
CheckboxSelectMultiplewidget values and texts were being localized, when they shouldn't bee, see #214.
- If Django widget attrs where set for
CheckboxSelectMultiplethey were not being rendered by crispy-forms, see #206.
form_show_labelswasn't working correctly with some layout objects, see #193.