cookiecutter v0.9.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-01-13 // about 5 years ago
🚀 The goals of this release were to add the ability to Jinja2ify the cookiecutter.json default values, and formally launch support for Python 3.4.
- Python 3.4 is now a first class citizen, thanks to everyone.
- cookiecutter.json values are now rendered Jinja2 templates, thanks to \@bollwyvl (#291).
- 🚚 Move to py.test, thanks to @pfmoore (#319) and @ramiroluz (#310).
- ➕ Add PendingDeprecation warning for users of Python 2.6, as support for it is gone in Python 2.7, thanks to @michaeljoseph (#201).
🐛 Bug Fixes:
- Corrected typo in Makefile, thanks to @inglesp (#297).
- 👻 Raise an exception when users don\'t have git or hg installed, thanks to @pydanny (#303).