Avg Release Cycle
752 days ago
v5.0.0 ChangesAugust 27, 2015
- ⚡️ Update ResourceDecorator to return an operation as a CallableOperation instead of a function wrapper (for the docstring). This allows further decoration of the ResourceDecorator.
v4.0.0 ChangesAugust 10, 2015
- 👻 Consistent bravado.exception.HTTPError now thrown from both Fido and Requests http clients.
- 🔨 HTTPError refactored to contain an optional detailed message and Swagger response result.
v3.0.0 ChangesAugust 03, 2015
- ⏱ Support passing in connect_timeout and timeout via _request_options to the Fido and Requests clients
- 0️⃣ Timeout in HTTPFuture now defaults to None (wait indefinitely) instead of 5s. You should make sure any calls to http_future.result(..) without a timeout are updated accordingly.
v2.1.0 ChangesJuly 20, 2015
- ➕ Add warning for deprecated operations
v2.0.0 ChangesJuly 13, 2015
- Assume responsibility for http invocation (used to be in bravado-core)
v1.1.0 ChangesJuly 06, 2015
- Made bravado compatible with Py34
v1.0.0 ChangesJune 26, 2015
- 🛠 Fixed petstore demo link
- 🛠 Pick up bug fixes from bravado-core 1.1.0
v1.0.0-rc2 ChangesJune 01, 2015
- 📇 Renamed ResponseLike to IncomingResponse to match bravado-core
v1.0.0-rc1 ChangesMay 13, 2015
- 🎉 Initial version - large refactoring/rewrite of swagger-py 0.7.5 to support Swagger 2.0