authlib v0.8 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-06-17 // over 3 years ago
Authlib has tried to introduce Django OAuth server implementation in this
🔖 version. It turns out that it is not that easy. In this version, only Django
OAuth 1.0 server is provided.
🚀 As always, there are also RFC features added in this release, here is what's
in version 0.8:
- RFC7523: Add JWTs for Client Authentication of JWT Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants.
- OIDC: Add
response_mode=form_postsupport for OpenID Connect.
👌 Improvement in this release:
- 👀 A new redesigned error system. All errors are subclasses of a
- 👍 I18N support for error descriptions.
- Separate AuthorizationCodeMixin in
- ➕ Add context information when generate token via issue#58.
- 👌 Improve JWT key handles, auto load JWK and JWK set.
require_oauth.acquirewith statement, get example on Flask OAuth 2.0 Server.
🗄 Deprecate Changes : find how to solve the deprecate issues via https://git.io/vhL75
Code Changes: v0.7...v0.8