arrow v1.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-09-12 // about 1 month ago
- [NEW] Added Albanian, Tamil and Zulu locales.
- 👍 [NEW] Added support for
Decimalas input to
- 👍 [FIX] The Estonian, Finnish, Nepali and Zulu locales now support
- 📜 [FIX] Improved validation checks when using parser tokens
- 🛠 [FIX] Minor bug fixes to Catalan, Cantonese, Greek and Nepali locales.
Previous changes from v1.1.1
- [NEW] Added Odia, Maltese, Serbian, Sami, and Luxembourgish locales.
- 👀 [FIXED] All calls to
arrow.get()should now properly pass the
tzinfoargument to the Arrow constructor. See PR
#968 <https://github.com/arrow-py/arrow/pull/968/>_ for more info.
- [FIXED] Humanize output is now properly truncated when a locale class overrides
- [CHANGED] Renamed
requirements-dev.txtto prevent confusion with the dependencies in
- ⚡️ [CHANGED] Updated Turkish locale and added tests.