Avg Release Cycle
550 days ago
- ➕ Added support for External Authentication - Thanks Bernd Höhl.
- 🛠 Fixed typo in setup.py extra requirements - Thanks Bernd Höhl.
- 📦 LICENSE file now included in package - Thanks Tomáš Chvátal.
- ➕ Added client/server negotiation to better determine the maximum supported channels and frame size [#52] - Thanks gastlich.
- 👻 We now raise an exception if the maximum allowed channel count is ever reached.
- basic.consume now allows for multiple callbacks [#48].
- ➕ Added delivery_tag property to message.
- ➕ Added redelivered property to message [#41] - Thanks tkram01.
- ➕ Added support for Management Api Healthchecks [#39] - Thanks Julien Carpentier.
- 🛠 Fixed incompatibility with Sun Solaris 10 [#46] - Thanks Giuliox.
- 🛠 Fixed delivery_tag being set to None by default [#47] - tkram01.
- 🔦 Exposed requests verify and certs flags to Management Api [#40] - Thanks Julien Carpentier.
- 🛠 Fixed potential Heartbeat deadlock when forcefully killing process - Thanks Charles Pierre.
- 🛠 Fixed potential Channel leak [#36] - Thanks Adam Mills.
- 🛠 Fixed threading losing select module during python shutdown [#37] - Thanks Adam Mills.
- 📱 Connection.close should now be more responsive.
- Channels are now reset when re-opening an existing connection.
- ✅ Re-wrote large portions of the Test suit.
- ➕ Added parameter to override auto-decode on incoming Messages - Thanks Travis Griggs.
- 🛠 Fixed a rare bug that could cause the consumer to get stuck if the connection unexpectedly dies - Thanks Connor Wolf.
- 🛠 Fixed a potential recursion error in Connection.close.
- ⬇️ Reduced default TCP Timeout from 30s to 10s.
- ⏱ Connection Open/Close timeout is now three times the value of TCP Timeout.
- Connection will now wait for a response from the remote server before closing.